Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Fancy Pants!

CHA is the Craft and Hobby Association. Twice a year they have a Convention, in the winter it's in Anaheim, and in the summer it's in Chicago... where vendors display their latest product for retailers to purchase. I'm lucky enough to get to go again for the second time. I'm so excited! I can't wait to play with my scrappy friends. I'm going to be working in a couple of different booths, which I haven't done before, and I was also fortunate enough to be asked to create several samples for various booths.

Fancy Pants Designs sent me a lot of their product that was geared towards the boys. I asked Sabrina if I could borrow a few pictures of Kael, and she was happy to oblige and sent me a ton to choose from. I may ask to use some more in the future. The birthday party pictures I took at Raegan's birthday party last year. In the meantime, I wanted you to check out some of the work that will be headed with me to California.







1 Comments:

At January 31, 2008 12:06 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Wow, those are totally different from you usuall offerings. I like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home