Monday, January 14, 2008

The Follow UP

They did fine.

They made cookies from scratch. They needed to chill the dough before baking the actual cookies, so I'm told Morgan slept with a cookie cutter.

PJ didn't sleep well but she doesn't always sleep well at home so I'm okay with that.

They had great fun.

I got a lot done! So did Steve. He had friends come help him downstairs and we are almost ready to texture and paint! Still filling in the cracks and sanding the drywall.....

As I've mentioned before, Scrapbooking is a part-time job for me now... and, well, January is going to be my biggest month ever because of commitments, preparations for CHA next month, and I've decided to enter this great big 'ole contest too. So I'm majorly swamped.

Anyway.... didn't want to leave y'all hanging. The girls did fine, we did fine, and we'll do it again.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home