Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Do I still look like me?

So I walked in the bathroom, caught my mug in the mirror, and thought, wowee, does that really even look like me? I thought I'd check with those who know me.

I got my hair cut last week. It's a little too short, and it's fairly flat today because I'm not going anywhere so I didn't need to get too fancy. Too bad for the poor lighting, because it's darker and lighter.... a fun weave.

ANd... I'm wearing my glasses. I got glasses a year or two ago, but they were stolen the first day I wore them to the office because of the cute Kate Spade frames, and I've been too irritated to get more. I'm a little farsighted because of all my computer time, and I get headaches, so they aren't much of a prescription but make the computer screen just a tad bigger which helps. These are Coach and have little dragonfly bling on the side.


This is a photo of me with my makeup on, so that you can see the detail. hee hee. No really. That's what I look like when I'm all dolled up.
Anyway, I've never worn glasses in my life, I only need them sometimes on the computer so I didn't want contacts... which is good because I can't imagine sticking my FINGER in my EYE... so I thought I'd pick up some cute shades and watch them like a hawk so they don't get stolen!

Anyway... I'll update with more schtuff later. Steve just called me and may be driving home with a new camp trailer here in an hour or so... price is confirmed, deposit made, just having to do paperwork so I don't know if I'll see it today, but I'll post pictures when I do. A'camping we will go!

3 Comments:

At January 02, 2008 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that MY baby?

Davinie, you will ALWAYS look like Davinie.
It is who you are.

Glasses are cute, tho.

Did you gbet your motor home??

Just curious...
Love
Mom

 
At January 02, 2008 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you look like a gorgeus model for upscale glasses.
Love, Gramie

 
At January 03, 2008 11:40 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Wow---you TOTALLY don't look like you. It took me a second to realize that WAS you...not bad....just....different

 

Post a Comment

<< Home