Monday, December 24, 2007

Snow Play

I saw that there snow, and then I saw that the sun was trying to creep in, so after breakfast, the kids and I made a beeline for the outside to enjoy what we were given while we had it.

Morgan made a snow angel.



We have had a round snow disc allllll summer long, and now that the snow has fallen, I can't find it anywhere. So I took the lid off the outdoor toy box and we used that because the turns up. It worked fine and if we had more snow she would have gone very far!




PJ enjoyed herself outside, but she doesn't have snow pants so was wearing a Children's Place lined track suit that Grammabon got Morgan last year or the year before.... and she wouldn't let me put gloves on her so I knew our time was limited.




Oh hey, Morgan looked at the camera!

We made a teeny tiny snowman. Cooper almost took it for a run......


But even more fateful, after I took a photo of it... Morgan took a big bite out of it's behind. Or as Morgan refers to it..... the snowman's cheek bottom.



And then PJ gave me the subtle sign that she was finished for the moment, and we came indoors.



Outdoor fun was had by all!

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2007 11:37 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Cheek bottom??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home