Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jan. 20th Events of the Day

I made Morgan a super cute crown. It has glitter and bling and butterflies on it. She LOVES it.




Opening gifts



Her sweet face as we sang Happy Birthday.















YUM! I've noticed that Morgan never eats her cake so I decided to go for Ice Cream Cake from Baskin Robbins. White cake with "Icing on the Cake" icecream. I had never heard of it, but that ice cream was YUMMMO. We will definitely do an ice cream cake again. It was a huge hit!








It snowed and snowed this morning, our first snow in a month, so after eating, presents, and cake, we suited up and headed outside. By then it was starting to melt off a little, but not enough to ruin our fun!




Morgan and Payton on the big sled.






Raegan preferred to go solo on her green disk or with our neighbor Sara who came over to sled with us.








The triple threat.






Goofing off as usual.







I knew she'd like it, so even though PJ said no, I sent her down in the sled solo anyway.


I knew she'd like it!



Even Steve took a spin.


Me too!


Payton was the last kid standing and before she headed in, requested a quick trip around the property from Grandma, who was happy to oblige.

I had to get a photo of the three girls. Rylee, on the left, will be moving a couple of hours away at the end of the month. She won't be too far away and I hope we see her often! These three are thicks as thieves!
After everyone came inside I realized we hadn't hacked into the butterfly pinata. So after most everyone left, we found a way to hang it inside, and Morgan, Payton, and Raegan beat on it for a little while, and eventually with our help they were able to get access to the goods inside. And then Steve took Rae home.
All in all it was a great birthday! Morgan got some great gifts and got to spend time with her closest friends. Who can ask for anything more!
:)

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2008 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Sorry I wasnt there. Happy Birthday Morgan,
Love Gramie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home