Thursday, January 10, 2008

Packing Up

For the first time in their little lives, Morgan and Payton are going to stay the night at Grandma and Grandpa's. I have some serious deadlines on some scrappy projects, and Steve could get some serious quality time downstairs, so they are staying the night with Jon and Kathy on Friday. I have a little anxiety about this, but it is solely around the fact that PJ doesn't always sleep through the night and I'll feel bad if they have to get up with her. But as they have said, they did the parent thing twice... so I'm sure everything will be fine.


At first Morgan didn't want to go... she wanted us to go with her. But after talking with her for a bit and reminding her that she'll have a lot of fun, she seemed to be a bit sold on the idea. Shortly thereafter she was hustling and bustling around the house with plastic grocery bags. Later I walked into her room to this:

While it is overkill for just one night, I was actually quite impressed with the items she thought to pack.

I think they'll be just fine.

4 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gramie is impressed too.

 
At January 10, 2008 7:32 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Well dang. That girl can pack me anytime!

 
At January 11, 2008 6:45 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Hey---what font did you use for that?? I like it and I wish to steal it to use for scrappiness

 
At January 11, 2008 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did she forget anything?

I love all the bags!

GramBon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home