Thursday, November 29, 2007

layouts

Here's what I did with the December kit from Studio Calico. I did a bunch of cards too. So fun! Thanks Alyca for letting me steal those family photos from the beach to scrap. Someday I'll make a mini album with all of them to date. That should be fun to look at and add to every year!











I have some potentially big scrappy news to share, but I'm still in the process of getting approval and signing contracts, so I'm not sure what it really means, but it could be good! I can't wait to share!


In other news......
Morgan was BIT at school the other day. I should have taken a picture when we got home because it was more pronounced, but here we have the evidence. They have a room that was a little house, with baby dolls and beds and a little kitchen, etc... they just recently changed to to a grocery store. They have food in shelves and grocery carts, and even had real potatoes, carrots, and onions in tubs. There are two cash registers at the front of the "store".... and Miss Morgan and one of her classmates were fighting over the scanner thing. Nobody saw what happened, but I can only imagine that Morgan refused to let go, and her little friend just zoomed in for the kill. She got a huge chunk of Morgan's cheek in her mouth! It didn't break the skin, and Morgan refused treatment, but we got a phone call at home before I even returned from dropping her off! Egads! Alyssa's mama felt really bad, said she'd never bit before, and even called the next day to make sure Morgan was okay. I wasn't too upset... kids are kids, this happens, and I'm sure Morgan was just as much in fault over the quarrel. She certainly didn't deserve to get bit, but whaddya do.
House update:
Must keep track of the happenings.... Steve has had some overtime and been required to work for other people, so he hasn't been home as much as he'd like. That said... he put in the canned lights, and just finished up doing the wiring for all plug outlets, light switches, etc. He also framed in the wall and around the heating unit thing that will be in the room. The tile showed up the other day, so that's ready when he's ready too. So. Moving along!

4 Comments:

At November 30, 2007 10:32 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Love the pictures and layouts!! Keep up the updating!!

 
At November 30, 2007 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes!!
Kids ARE kids.
SHeesh...

On to other things...

I really enjoyed the picures at the beach.
Yes, I think it would be a great idea to keep a running story of our adventures.

Can't wait to find out the secrets you are holding back!!

See you soon!
Love
Mom

 
At December 02, 2007 8:42 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Poor Morgan! Bites are the worst.

 
At December 22, 2007 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously. UPDATE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home