Friday, November 16, 2007

Seriously.

How cute is this? Morgan's ballet class got combined with the class following because there were only 2 or 3 kids that would show up to her class each day. We went to class this week and I walked in to a room with 8 sweet little three year old girls.... and they were all in pink. Adorable!
This dance studio has a one way mirror and a window in the door that leads to the room. Parents and family can be distracting to the little ballerina's, so we wait outside. But with 8 sweet three year old girls in one class... well, there were about 800 family members standing outside. The one way mirror was being utilized by 798 of these people, so I tried strategically taking photos through the window without the 8 sweet three year old girls seeing me.... and I had a monkey named PJ climbing all over me, because she wasn't tall enough to see. Suffice it to say, I'm ecstatic with what I was able to capture.
Morgan did awesome in class, loves to go... and made an adorable sweet three year old bunny to boot!

1 Comments:

At November 17, 2007 10:41 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Very, very cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home