Monday, September 10, 2007

First Day of Preschool


A quick update. I have a lot to tell you about Big Lake, ballet, school, me, scrapbooking, etc., etc., ... but I don't have time right now. I just wanted to make a quick post and show you a sweet pic of Morgan on her first day of preschool. ACK! I could cry right now. Today was only for an hour with only half of the kids in her class and all their moms... so it was quick, but tomorrow she'll be there from 9-11:30am by herself. Very exciting stuff! She's growing up so fast!

More later!

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2007 2:35 PM, Blogger alyca said...

How did she do?? I guess tomorrow will be the bigger test, with you LEAVING her there.

And, I love how her dress matches her backpack.....

 
At September 16, 2007 11:13 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Are you KIDDING ME?? I am halfway around the planet, yet I find the time to blog, whilst YOU do not add so much as a snippet of info about what is going on in the Fiero fam. So, so sad.


(I am still checking the blogs!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home