Tuesday, August 28, 2007

{Pre}ma
















Look at all that Ballerina goodness! Thank you Grammabon! Look at those leg warmers! I totall forgot about those. Now Morgan is all set for ballet class. She has a pink leotard and a black tutu that she got for her birthday, and I got her another pink tutut and another hair cover when we were at the coast (there are amazing things to be had at the Tillamook Cheese Factory gift store... seriously!)... so she's allll set. Can't wait! Ballet runs with the school year, and her first class is on September 5. I might not take any photos... not until I know the routine and what she'll be doing there... but I might take a couple pre class photos... we'll see.
Very excited about the goodies! The shoes are a bit snug, but they are leather, so I think they'll stretch out. Hopefully her feet stop growing for a few months, sheesh.






3 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 2:36 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Hey--it looks like she is en pointe in that first picture! What a happy ballerina. I think there is a real (albeit enthusiastic) smile in one of these pictures!

 
At August 28, 2007 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My!!!
what a cutie!!
sure brings back fond memories of my girls when they were small..
glad she is enjoying it!!
Love

Grambon

 
At September 06, 2007 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Your daughter is beautiful!! How are you? Hope to talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home