Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Their new ride


So it was the 4th of July and Marci said that next year Krysta was going to drive her Barbie car in the parade... I said, "Well, we probably won't be walking with you then... Morgan doesn't have a Barbie car." I would never have bought her one. I'd rather she run around the yard. And if we were going to get motorized transport... well, we'll just get her a 4 wheeler when she's bigger.
I kid you not.... the next time Steve was on shift he called to say that one of his coworkers called and asked if we'd like a Barbie car. Apparently Kendall has outgrown her Barbie car, and she's an only child. HECK Ya we'd like it! And here she is. Morgan rode with Krysta in her car on the 4th, and it is MUCH faster than I thought they'd be, and she is a little daredevil... so my sweet girl is a bit scared of her Barbie car. But she has taken it for small treks and likes to climb in it, so that's a start. PJ likes it too... and if her legs were a little bit longer, I'm sure we'd see her toodling around the yard. It won't be long!
Morgan would like to type now:
morg0amn7p

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 10:47 AM, Blogger alyca said...

I especially like Morgan's lovely smile in the first picture. What a little lady....tee hee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home