Friday, August 10, 2007

Before:






During:


Isn't that a fun chair?
Morgan's not really a fan of the hairdryer, but she allowed it as long as it was on LOW.

After:


One headband, one cute necklace, and one adorable girl later..... (I know it doesn't really look it, but she had 2-3 inches trimmed).


Oh man, wouldn't it have been great if she had given me a pretty, genuine smile?




And on a PJ note.... she went to the doctor yesterday for some booster shots.... and she is 33 inches tall and 26 pounds. That's the 85% for weight and 98% for height! Turns out our sweet tiny girl is not so tiny after all! So funny, because she still seems so little to me! Looks like I have another amazon woman. And I wouldn't change a thing. I love every inch, every ounce! Sadly... she is now to a TBS when she needs some tylenol, no more 1/2... but she is now happily facing forward in her carseat! Steve read the manual on our carseats, and while you can turn them forward at a year, they still recommend that they face backwards. I turned her around and it is so weird to have both my babies looking at me in the rearview. They are growing so fast!

And in a couple of weeks Morgan starts preschool! ACK! AND BALLET! WAAAAAHHOOOOO! (well, hopefully ballet. You can't register yet.... crossing all fingers and toes that they have enough room in the 3 year old class).

:)

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2007 10:14 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Payton seems tiny because you always see her next to her 'Big' sister. I do think Morgan has a bigger frame/more stocky build than Payton, though. but it is hard to tell...

 
At August 11, 2007 6:58 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Yes, they do have different shapes. Payton definitely has her mama's long torso, and she doesn't appear to have the ghetto booty.

Note to self: The height thing was wrong. She just walked by her growth chart... and is about 31 inches. NOT 33.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home