Saturday, August 25, 2007

Flip'n 12 Calico Camping Trips!

heehee.

So... a few things.

First. Yahooooie! Check it out:





I am SSSSSOOOOO excited to be part of this team. Their kits are fabulous. This is a huge thing for me, and I'm over the moon.

Next.....

I've had a head cold the last week and have some things coming up, so I was going to cancel my next class at Scrapbooking Outside the Box. And then Suzie told me I had 12 people sign up. 12! So I am reorganizing, because I'm not missing out on an opportunity to have a class for 12. I'm so excited! I was scared at first, because that's a lot of eyes, but the more people you have, the more they talk amongst themselves, which means the LESS they look at you. We are making a 6x12 album... I'm working on it now! So, Tuesday night, I'll be busy. With 12 people. Wish me luck!

On Wednesday we leave for the lake. For several days! We leave Wednesday and come home on Monday. I hope the weather is nice! We bought a yellow raft just like the one we had as kids, for Morgan to play in, and are packing up the camper as we speak. I'm excited and just crossing my fingers for warm weather. This year I won't be pregnant or nursing, so I might even go out in the boat for a dip! I'm going to at least try and get Morgan to ride the tube with me again. That might be fun!

Lastly... we just got the word that we landed our first flip. This one is in Prineville and is going to be CAKE. Seriously. It was in foreclosure so we got it from the bank. It needs some new flooring, but otherwise just has some cosmetic upgrades. And a yard. The yard is so dead it isn't really a yard anymore. I've only seen photos, but from what I've seen, it looks like a house that would have been in our old neighborhood. Same siding too. Not as big as our other house, but similar. We'll get it at the end of September and hope to have it back on the market by Halloween. Yahooie!

Speaking of the other house, sadly, our renters are getting divorce so will be out in a couple of days. Rather than worry about trying to fill it ourselves, we went with a Property Management company, and learned that we have been undercharging our rent, so between the raised rent price and the % we have to pay for their services, we are at about the same place we were before, which is fine by us! Paperwork hasn't been signed yet, but our house is the most popular on the market for this management company, so we aren't worried about it at all. If anything we'll pay a partial mortgage for October. So I'm excited about that.

That's it in a nutshell... I think. ... Oh.. I signed Morgan up for ballet and bawled on the way home because I am SO excited. I can't wait to go to the first recital. When I walked in the door that day I had the mail with me, opened it, only to find in addition to some outifts for the girls, Grammabon had sent tights, a leotard, and ballet slippers. It was so weird because I hadn't said anything, and I had JuST got home from the ballet studio! Morgan immediately put everything on and was ready to head in to class. She'll be going on Wednesday afternoon. I can't remember, but she's going to have preschool on either Monday and Tuesday or Tuesday and Wednesday from 9-11:30am. So it's almost that time... the time to get the family calendar where we start noting who is where, when. I'm actually quite excited about it!

Okay... i think that's it. Oh. I'll post some layouts, the latest I can share anyway. :)







2 Comments:

At August 26, 2007 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

you did not say how big the house was.
how many bedrooms? Baths?

Ooooo!
I am SOooo Jealous!!

My turn next!!!

Again Congratulations!

Isn't it funny how we can find a way through some of our illnesses just by forcing it away?
Our body and mind have a way of its own!

Good luck on your scrapbooking class.
I know you will be just fine.
Just remember people are there to learn from you, not to look at you!!
Besides, you are beautiful!

Love Mom

 
At August 26, 2007 9:59 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Ooh, I wanna see the flip house! And must also see Morgan in her ballerina clothes, and Morgan in her first day of preschool outfit with a backpack on!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home