Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween, all! We have big plans today, I hope you do too.

First, here's a Halloween card from Morgan. That's a happy monster there. Haha! Some of you should be getting one of these in the mail. Sabrina, you didn't send me your address, so this is what you missed! I used some old product from my stash, which was great.



Lastly is a photo of Morgan and her class at their Halloween party. This was the best I could do, because in my later photos Sarah's butterfly wings are in Morgan's face, and the little guy on his Mommy's lap had a fit and wouldn't sit int he photo. There are two sets of twins at this school, boys, which is very cool, and two very awesome teachers, which is so great. Morgan is standing next to Mrs Rau on the left. It was a very fun party. I just love this stuff!

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

At November 01, 2007 10:54 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

~shrug~

All of my e-mails seem to go directly to your spam box. Oh well.

Morgan looks cute

 
At November 04, 2007 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grammie loves it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home