Monday, October 15, 2007

In Memorium


Of course he didn't show up until after we all got home.... Morgan said, "What's that! It sounds like a firecracker!"... and now I am nauseous. We are watching the Lion King now, as a distraction from the windows and doors.. and I'm listening to the whole "Circle of Life" song.... and trying not to barf. Oy. I probably should have picked out something else.

To Snowflake and Applesauce, our two sweet boys. Thank you for your time on our farm. Thank you for humoring my girls so that they could scratch your noses and talk to you in the yard. Near the end when we were grain feeding you to supplement, you always made me smile when you'd start mooing for your treat the minute I opened the door, even if it was only to put a diaper in the pail. It always cracked me up. Snowflake... our Donald Trump lookalike with your hair piece blowing in the wind. Applesauce, our more reserved yet still friendly friend. Thank you.

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2007 10:20 AM, Blogger alyca said...

At least you didn't end up seeing it this year. And they look like they will make awfully tasty hamburgers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home