Monday, October 15, 2007

fa lalalalalal

Humor me as I distract myself. Snowflake and Applesauce have a visit scheduled with their maker in about 20 minutes.... I was on the phone with Alyca and accidentally witnessed Moo and MOO MOO Moo last year and I didn't even like those cows but still shed a few tears. S and A are much sweeter and cuter, so they will be missed. Morgan is at school right now and PJ is down for a nap, so I'll just shut all the curtains and do my thing.... but I'll still here the POP POP! Ack. I like beef so I'm fine with it... but they were still sweet boys.

Next year we hope to get a couple of piggies so I'm going to have to get used to this sort of thing!

We are also thinking about getting a couple of bunnies. We can't have cats because Steve is allergic, but maybe with a couple of flopsy and mopsies the kids will still have a fun pet. We can make them a little house outside and then let the kids run them around the yard... it's a thought. At first I was against it because they live for 18+ years and I didn't want to still be babysitting their pets when the girls are off to college, but then again, with empty next syndrome, it might be nice to have something around here to snuggle! So we are thinking about it. What else do you do when you live on a tiny farm?

On an even better note.... I have it on good authority that Costco bought a ranch down the road by the reindeer ranch. That's a Costco within 2 miles of my house! And you know retail likes to follow.... so it'll be awesome to have some space, some peace and quiet, a couple of cows, a pig and a bunny if we want one.... and then take 5 minutes to get where I want to go. LOVE that. Can't wait!

C'mon already, Mister Meat Man! Let's get this overwith! You had better not be out there with my boys when I have to pack PJ out to the car to go pick Morgan up! ACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home