Thursday, July 05, 2007

Photos of the 4th







































Some photos from the 4th, straight from the camera. We went to the Pet Parade, to Sunriver for the Fireman's picnic, and to a BBQ. We left the house at 9am and didn't get home until almost midnight. It was a long, hot day, the girls did AWESOME, and we had a lot of fun. Morgan fell asleep in the car on the way home from Sunriver so we went to Jon and Kathy's where she slept for another hour on their spare bed.... a move that probably made the rest of our day happen. And sweet Payton, who usually gets 5+ hours of naps throughout her day, only slept for about 1/2 hour in the car. That's it. She was happy all day until she fell asleep while we were watching fireworks after 10pm. And she barely woke to get dressed for bed once we got home. It was a blast. Marci taught her how to show her belly, so she spent the better part of the afternoon flashing everyone, but it was super cute. Morgan had a blast jumping in the bouncy house, and made a friend with Maddie, the 7 year old daughter of a friend of ours, and wanted to play with "her friend" all day, which was great. She avoided the camera so I mostly caught photos of Miss PJ. I still took 280 shots! I tried getting a group shot of all the girls at the parade, but it was already hot, we weren't in the shade, we were standing on the blacktop... and the kids were ready to get going, so I took what I could take. Plus, several are very young, and had no idea what they should be doing.
All in all a great day! I feel a bit hungover though, and I didn't even consume! I drank a ton of water yesterday but I think I am still dehydrated. And I'm pooped! But it was all worth it.
:)






1 Comments:

At July 05, 2007 11:15 AM, Blogger alyca said...

What a busy day you guys had! I love the pictures of Payton flashing the camera......

And WHERE on earth did you get those adorable hair curlies???

We sat around the house and putzed. And went to bed early (although the firecrackers kept us up all night...they don't even start until 10pm)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home