Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mom's Day

Now that Mother's Day is past, I can share what I sent Grammabon and Grandma Fiero for Mother's Day.




The red paper is just the background. I altered CD's and made them magnets for the refrigerator. I thought Grammabon would like these two because of the apple red she uses in her kitchen. Most of these supplies are Cosmo Cricket.



This one for Grandma Fiero was made with Making Memories products. It too matches her decor.

I think these are so cute! I'm going to make something similar to take with me to work. I have a metal cabinet that I can stick it to. I love these pictures of my girls!


2 Comments:

At May 24, 2007 3:00 PM, Blogger alyca said...

I LOVE the colors on Gramma Fiero's CDs. PERFECT for me..

 
At May 25, 2007 5:11 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

ha ha, I was just thinking the opposite! Grambonns are right down my alley! They both look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home