Monday, May 28, 2007

Bzzzzz.........







I was g0ing through some boxes and making piles for Goodwill when I came across Morgan's Halloween costume from 2005. She of course immediately stripped down and put it on. Steve was outside building fence so she headed out to play, and when I caught a glimpse of her out the window, of course I immediately grabbed my camera. The mind whirls with ideas for the scrappy goodness that will come from this photo opportunity! And for once, my independent girl and her independent self did not bother me one bit. I tried for a smile, or at least EYE looking at the camera, and am actually ecstatic with what I got. This is a little sample. She's had that outfit on all day.... we shall see if I can get her out of it!



3 Comments:

At May 28, 2007 4:07 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

These are great shots!!

 
At May 28, 2007 6:33 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Now THIS is the age you look forward to! Cute, doing cute things, not just sitting there but MOVING around being cute!! Pretty soon she will hide when she sees the camera coming, instead of cheesing for it

 
At May 28, 2007 9:09 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Oh, you MUST send me some of these!! The ones that can be made into fairies. The ones with her running around. There are some very cool filters in photoshop that would be just amazing with these!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home