Tuesday, April 10, 2007

She Sleeps

I have a zillion pictures to load, but it's more difficult now without my Hello program... so I'll deal with that pain later. For now, a new layout. I have been having a long couple of weeks, and haven't had any scrap mojo, but I needed to get something done for my DT at Scrappin' Trends, so I did a layout using some Daisy Buckets paper yesterday. This is my sweet Morgan taking a snooze in early 2004. Love this pic! This is hybrid... a mixture of digital and traditional scrapbooking, because I desaturated my photo and added the word "hush" to the lower right. I am taking baby steps. I still do not understand my photo editing program and seriously need to take a class. I'd love to learn digital scrapbooking as well, just to have more knowledge, but don't know anything about that either. I think I'll wait until I can upgrade to PSE5.0




In other scrapbooking news.... one of my CHA contacts worked out, and I am honored to work for my first manufacturer! It's www.upsydaisydesigns.com - Amanda emailed me last week and asked me to be on her team! I am very excited about that.

I also got an email from www.inspiremecardkits.com asking me to be on their team too! So last week was a great week for scrappy news! I have wanted to get into making cards, so this works out great! Plus, May is my first month on the DT, and they are working with Cosmo Cricket, which is one of my all-time favorite manufacturers!

Lastly... I was ALSO asked to be a guest Design Team member at my favorite scrap site... www.scrappersbliss.com - You'll see my work in their DT gallery in May. I should be getting my box of scrappy goodness to play with any day now. I love the girls and this site so I look forward to playing with them.


1 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 3:08 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

AAHHH! You can't blow up the picture to see the details! It looks great though. congrats on all the scrappy goodness, way fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home