Thursday, February 02, 2006

Art Start!

Morgan and I went to her first "art class" today. It was fun! She was the youngest... so didn't understand everything going on, it was still fun.

Today we played with clay. We made a little bird in a nest with some eggs, and then we did a handprint. They will get fired, and next week as part of class we'll paint 'em up.

I forgot my camera, but I had to have one hand on our little wild child at all times, because she's so rambunctious, but I hope to bring it next time and at least have the instructor take our picture "creating".

I'm excited, because we are going to do some painting, some collage, and week 3 we are doing something a la Monet, and the last class is Eric Carle and the planets, stars, and the moon. I am very excited about that one! We love Eric Carle, and y'all know how Morgan feels about the moon! Very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home