Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Monthly checkup

Baby's heart rate: 153 and strong. We couldn't tell what direction the little booger is. Bummer. I wanted to know if I'm being kicked..... or punched!

I gained another 5 pounds. Total gained: 21 pounds. Not too bad.

I have to go in for my glucose tolerance test to check for gestational diabetes in two weeks. My next appointment is in 4 weeks, and then we start moving to two week visits! We are getting there!

We also scheduled the Cesarean. Unless I go into labor early, or there are other complications, Baby Bunny will be joining us on April 18.

:)

4 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 11:31 AM, Blogger alyca said...

I will put in for vacation now....what day of the week is that?

 
At January 19, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Tuesday. You will be here the weekend before for the first annual FIERO EASTER CELEBRATION which is on Sunday.... Kids can hunt, adults can eat and watch a sporting event if it's on TV, play outside if convenient, whatever. That's the 16th. We'll get myself and the house together on the 17th, have a baby on the 18th. Papa will be here on the 19th or 20th. It could be a fun week! Hopefully we luck out like last time and only need to stay in the hospital for a couple of nights. I wanna be home! :)

 
At January 19, 2006 5:55 PM, Blogger alyca said...

I will do my best to be there for other than the day of/day before or day of/day after. I have like 20 hours of vacation time, since I took of most of the week for Christmas, and a couple days for moving, and have a Mexico trip in June. I will definitely be there on the birthday, just have to do some juggling to get days switched to have more off. Monday would really work better for me......(tee hee)

 
At January 19, 2006 9:50 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Sorry Charlie! OB's have a Tuesday block in the OR. I can't get it any earlier! The 18th is the earliest date my doctor will schedule me. He doesn't want to go any more than 10 days before my due date. :) You'll just have to call in sick! :) Do it for me and the baby! Do it for Morgan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home