Friday, January 06, 2006

One of the funniest things

So.... Morgan was munching on a Club cracker... She had her babies with her, so she eventually started feeding them small bits of said cracker... On of her babies has an open mouth, because it comes with a pacifier, and a bottle that you can tuck inside it's mouth. She especially loves feeding this baby for this reason. However, next thing I know, I look over, and she is face to face with this baby, HER tongue in it's mouth, going back and forth from side to side like they are making out! It was hysterical! Steve and I don't make a habit of making out in front of her... in fact, I don't know that we EVER do that, so I think she was just getting the small bits out of the corners, but it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen, and NOT what I expected when I turned my head away from my computer to look at her.

:)

2 Comments:

At January 06, 2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

OOH.. that made me giggle! How funny! Will have to tease her about that when she is 15...

 
At January 07, 2006 7:24 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Maybe it was mouth to mouth, or baby was choking and she just wanted to clear her airway........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home