Saturday, December 24, 2005

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring......

except a chocolate shadow named Hank who is spending Christmas at our house and can't seem to settle down (Cooper is all snug in his bed, dreaming of sugarplums), and me. I'm still up, because at 7:42pm, the earliest Morgan has gone to bed this week, after several minutes of reading books and singing "Twinkle, twinkle", I still had to:

finish making Kathy's Christmas gift - a last minute idea to create two 8x8 albums, as she's wanting to get started in Scrapbooking but is overwhelmed and knows not where to begin. One album is for Nedonna Beach, 2004, when the Fiero's spent a week at the coast. I embellished some pages, and lightly embellished others so that she could take "baby steps" to creativity. The other album is only the front and back covers, and is for their recent Mexican adventure. I included paper and some fun embellishments so that she can do it herself.

Make Frog Eye Salad for dinner tomorrow - it needs to sit overnight

clean the kitchen

mop the floor

finish the laundry

wrap all presents and arrange them under the tree

clean the bathroom downstairs

mop the bathroom downstairs

I still need to clean the counter/tub, but will do part of that tonight, the rest in the morning when Morgan and I take a shower.

clean the living room - before bed Morgan and I cleaned up so that I could vacuum, but she followed behind me and rearranged everything, so I need to tidy again before the lights go out....

and, for some reason, I feel compelled to take pictures and BLOG before bed, must have lost my mind.... but wanted to give Mom something to see. Hi MOM!

And now, I am done with it all, and am going to get off of this chair, grab my bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough icecream that I HAD to buy today at the store (Hey, it's calcium for the BABY), and press play so that I can finish the chick flick I rented... Wedding Date. Haven't been paying attention so far, but I think it's about a date for a wedding.....

Anyway, Steve is on shift today, so in the morning, I am going to get Morgan up, we are going to go down and get showered and dressed, and then wait in my room for daddy to come home. He should be here shortly after 8 unless they are on a call. Then the fun begins! Steve's parent's are coming over with oyster stew somewhere around 10, and will be here for the day. Then I am making a prime rib roast for dinner. So, the day will be busy!

Have a Merry Christmas!

My little Christmas SpriteMorgan in her skivies with her pink boots on. The girl would go neked all day if I'd let her, but she's gotta have her shoes on! What does a turkey say? Gobble, gobble, gobble!

(The newest thing she's learned from Sesame Street - even the flapping wings!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home