Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wahoo!

Just got an email from Memory Makers.... they have a new idea book coming out, called 601 great ideas.. for scrapbooking... and they requested a layout I just finished called "Bippity Boppity Boo"! I can't share it here, because there was this big controversy about them wanting only unseen layouts. They had also requested my layout called "She's a Dreamer" that I did for my Fancy Pants entry... the one with orange and blue, with Morgan on the beach and the swirls going away from her... anyway.... they can't have it though, becuase it's been posted online. But Bippity hasn't! Super excited. My only compensation is a copy of the book, but that's okay, because this is still a toot, and it's from one of the big dogs... even if it's for an idea book and not for their magazine. You'll know I'm over the moon if I EVER get published in Creating Keepsakes. THAT's the mac daddy.

So it's a happy day! And emails have just started. Hopefully they'll write and request another layout!

:)

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 12:02 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Very cool!!! When does that book come out? I will have to get a copy. And if a version of that layout happened to show up in my email inbox would that be an issue?? It is quite secure....

 
At March 13, 2007 12:34 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Ooh, yes, second the secret e-mail thingie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home