Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let it Snow!


Last Thursday it snowed when I went to the office, and I came home to this big beautiful snowman, which made me really happy, because it meant that Morgan got some quality outside time, and she was with her daddy having fun. They did it while Payton was napping. However.... I took a picture, and am glad I did, because he toppled over 20 minutes later as the sun came out and melted all the white stuff. There are still bits of him in my yard right now.... but we have NOT had the snow like we should. Morgan has barely experienced winter! This girl likes four seasons, and I am sad that it doesn't look like I'm going to get them. No. I take that back. It'll probably dump on Payton's first birthday party, when the current plan is pinwheels and kites!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home