Sunday, October 15, 2006

A History of Trees

So.... I have this great idea for a mini album. Since I've been living on my own.... every Christmas I have gotten a tree to celebrate the holidays. Christmas isn't Christmas without a tree. And every year, the Christmas tree has been a member of my family for the few short weeks it has graced my living room. This tree has always had a name. I wanted to create an album to comemorate the trees that have been invited inside my home..... yet... sadly, I cannot remember all of the names! I've looked through a couple of my journals, so I do have a couple of names, but most elude me. It's a disgrace! So, dear blogland, if you recall the names of any of my Christmas trees, please let me know, so that I can honor them as they deserve. Here is what I have so far:

1998?- Papoose the Blue Spruce - I believe this was my first Christmas tree....
1999- I lived with the guys this year.... I'm thinking this one had something to do with Charlie.....
2000- Did I have a tree the first year Steve and I were married, when we lived in my little apartment a couple of months before we bought our house?
2001-
2002- John Denver, or JD, the Colorado Spruce tree that still grows on NE Nickernut and will soon be moved to NW Nickernut Ave
2003-
2004-
2005 - Dead Fred - Dear Fred died the moment he stepped limb into our new house, and was asked to move out on 12/26, first thing.

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 7:16 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

No help here.. Papoose and John Denver are the only ones I know....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home