Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Can I TELL you how much this layout cracks me up? LOVE it.

Journaling:
He's been wearing Wranglers since the early 1990's. I bought him a black Stetson in... 1997? He inherited his grandfather's saddle, but has no horse. His parent's grew up on ranch's in Wyoming. But Steve was born and raised in Bend, Oregon, in a little house on Shepard Road. But on 3pm on Thursday, September 7, 2006.... Steve finally earned the right to be called: Cowboy.
Yep, that's right. Two 1000 pound cows arrived at our little farm to eat some weeds for a few months before they end up in the freezer. And when they showed up, you bet I made him put on his fancy schmancy hat and let me take some pictures. I had been thinking about the scrapbook layout all day, and went into a fit of giggles just thinking about it. Nevermind the fact that he's wearing a shirt that says "bite me" at the bottom. That just adds to my fun.

3 Comments:

At October 25, 2006 7:40 AM, Blogger alyca said...

I like this one...and the papers are perfect

 
At October 25, 2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

That hat makes me giggle. He does NOT have a tiny head....

really a great layout!!

 
At October 25, 2006 12:09 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Big hat. Not big head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home