Friday, October 27, 2006

18.8

My little punkin went in for her 6 month appointment.... at almost 7 months..... and she weighs 18.8. 75% for weight and length.

There isn't anything quite as irritating than arriving early for your doctor's appointment, don't want to be late!.... and then waiting in the waiting area for almost AN HOUR while people are hacking up their lungs left and right. I had to go and ask if they had forgotten me... I wasn't seeing all these kids coming in and out ... what the heck are they DOING back there! I should have known... they had called me the day before and rescheduled my appointment from 10:45 to 4. They must have known they over scheduled. Well.... STOP doing that! SO irritating. I almost had Morgan with me too! At the last minute I decided she probably would have more fun playing with Raegan. Phew! I was only worried because I wasn't sure what Payton would think of her 3 shots! I didn't think about entertaining her while we waited to get to our room! So, note to self... NEVER take Morgan. She and I both would have had a meltdown waiting there. As it is, sweet PJ was on the verge herself.

My sweet girl is healthy, no concerns.... she was a little mini crocodile on the table with that crunchy paper to play with... I almost couldn't keep a handle on her little naked self.

Mommy gets so busy being mommy, doing the work thing, etc. , that time moves away before I'm ready. Normally I schedule my future appointment while at the office, but last appointment PJ was a bit fussy so we just left. So I forgot! I need to make an annoying appointment for myself too.... I thought I had developed an allergy to my wedding ring while pregnant, because I started developing this weird rash on my ring finger... While Steve was convinced I was just holding out for a platinum upgrade... I had no idea what was wrong. I have since stopped wearing it.. It's been 6 months, and it's still there! I think it might be excema... I have no idea! But it gets really dry, and sometimes I wake myself up at night because I'm itching the wazoo out of it.... but I wash my hands every 5 minutes all day long, so it's hard to keep it moisturized. I need to find out for sure what it is. Can't be the ring, it's been too long since I wore it. So.... I need to find some time... some day... to get to a dermatologist and get this figured out. Ack. More doctor's visits......

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Hey did that RX cream I sent home with you work at all?? That cleared mine up right away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home