Friday, September 08, 2006


She's 5 months old! Egads! I'm trying to start her on rice cereal, becuase Miss Payton has stopped sleeping through the night and wants mama every 3 hours.... if I make her wait! She hasn't quite figured out how to eat cereal though.... she's not acting ready for it, yet I can't be attached to her alllll the time! As it is she's a mama's girl, and if I'm around, she wants me to hold her. A sweet thing, but needs to be a teeny bit more independent. She loves to stick her pointy tongue out as far as she can.. and go ppllbbbb, which is quite silly, Morgan can't even do that. I had to give her a small haircut because her wacky hair was getting all over the place, yet her bald spot in the back is still bald. It looks much better now, but she's starting to look a lot like her cousing Rae. Not sure if it's the hair cut, or the way she smiles, with her mouth wide open. Silly girl. I think she's slowed down on the growing process too. She's still my big girl, my little chunky monkey, but she's 5 months old and still wearing many of her 0-3 clothes... many of the 3-6 clothes are too big, except for jammies because she's fairly long..... She's starting to enjoy the play saucer, LOVES to play with her feet, Morgan never did.... and isn't sitting up yet. Morgan was at 5 months but Payton would rather lay and play. Morgan had a bootie, and Payton has a little round bottom, so I don't know if that's part of the problem or not. She's fairly wobbly, and when she gets enthusiastic she uses her legs, so she straightens them out and loses all balance. She'll reach out her little hands and grab a hold of your face if you get close, or your hair for that matter.... babbles, and I'm just waiting for "mama" to come out of her sweet mouth. She's a joy to have around, and her big sister loves her to pieces. :)

1 Comments:

At September 08, 2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Awww... she is getting so big! I did notice when she was over that Kael was catching up to her in size and he's in 3-6 now too. Maybe she'll be petite after all? Raegan didn't sit up till around 7 months and didn't crawl till 10.5 months, although she did start scooting at 8.5 months.. didn't walk till a week before her 1st..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home