Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Official..... He's a Cowboy


He's been wearing Wrangler since the early 1990's. I bought him a black Stetson in.... 1998? He's had his Grandpa's saddle on a saddle stand that my Mom made him..... in 2000ish (No horse! hahahaha). His parent's grew up on ranch's in Wyoming. But Steve was born and raised in Bend, Oregon, in a little house on Shepard Road. And while it did have a big back yard and a tree house.... it wasn't until 3pm on Thursday, September 7, 2006.... that Steve finally earned the right to be called : Cowboy.

Yep, that's right. Two 1000 pound cows arrived at our little farm to eat some weeds for a few months before they end up in the freezer. And when they showed up, you bet I made him put on his fancy schmancy hat and let me take some pictures. I had been thinking about the scrapbook layout all day, and went into a fit of giggles just thinking about it. tee hee. Nevermind the fact that he's wearing a shirt that says "bite me" at the bottom.


1 Comments:

At September 08, 2006 12:35 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Gonna be a great layout! I did a little double-take at that photo of him... that's one BIG hat! and those COWS!! next year are you getting babies or will you get adults then too? are they nice? can rae come over one of these days and pet them if they are?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home