Thursday, August 10, 2006

A stinky toot!

You heard it here, folks. It's a smelly week! I am tooting my own horn to the fact that my Prima Paint Can won 3rd place in the Prima Paint Can Extravaganza! You know what that means? $50 in Prima product! AND they want to take my can with them to Memory Trends... a big convention for vendors peddling their wares to stores. That means that Miss Payton and Miss Morgan Paige, along with their mama's name.... are going to be famously displayed at the Prima booth! So exciting.

Now, I spoke in haste, because this hasn't been announced yet, so shhhhh...., but I couldn't help myself!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

TOOT TOOT !

 
At August 11, 2006 1:05 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home