Sunday, October 23, 2005

My man

Sometimes you don't know how much you love something until it isn't there. I need Steve, I need to talk to him because I am about to explode, but he won't be home until next Sunday. I hope he is having a fabulous time, he has been a great father and provider, and genuine workhorse getting us into this house, and was worried about leaving me in disarray, but deserves this break so much I encouraged him to make his way to Desolation (that's his hunting unit). I miss my man. I'm so lucky to have him. He does a great job providing a great home for us, and our expanding family. What a great life I have. Let him come home safe, rested and happy from a great week of hunting in the woods. I am ready to see my honey. Morgan is ready to see her daddy. And Poon needs an attitude adjustment, pronto. I guess I do too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home