Monday, October 17, 2005

NW vs. NE

So, I was unloading my car this evening after I had put Morgan down for the night, and Cooper was outside with me. Next thing I know, I look over and he's chasing a cat around the yard. Then he trees this cat. Then he started barking at it.

Now, in our old neighborhood, had Cooper started barking at anything after dark, 10 other neighborhood dogs would have chimed in, asking what was up.

In the country? Only one dog ...... .. ... and the next door neighbor's donkey. There's nothing like the braying of a donkey, a sound like something at the slaughter, to break up a tired evening. Right now? HYSTERICAL. Last night at 2am? Still funny. We'll see what we think in a couple of months.

Oh, lovin' the livin' in the country.

P.S. Said cat is fine.

4 Comments:

At October 17, 2005 8:28 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

I'm feeling relief for the cat. (he he)
You need to get a goat.

 
At October 17, 2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

If the person who draws ANY Fiero for Christmas gives ANY Fiero a goat, there will be $@&% to pay. :)

 
At October 17, 2005 8:47 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

ooohhhh... the Gauntlet has been thrown!!

 
At October 18, 2005 6:37 AM, Blogger alyca said...

what if it is a very SMALL goat??.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home