Monday, October 17, 2005

Punkin Patch

I was trying to include a pic of the fabulous Maze at the Pumpkin Patch, but their website isn't cooperating. See www.pumpkinco.org and maybe you can see it. It was fun! Bean was a trooper, and used our backpack to haul Raegan around, who sang to us occasionally. For once, I had my hands free. Morgan rode on Steve's shoulders. It's the first pumpkin patch where I haven't been carrying her around, in one way or another... :)

We met for lunch at 12:30 at the Sun Spot in Terrebonne, had some grilled cheese, and then headed over. We dressed the girls up for their annual pic, but discovered that toddlers are harder than infants to manipulate into a group photo. It never quite worked, but it was funny trying!

After we changed them back into their street clothes, we hit the petting zoo. That was cool.

Then it was off to the maze! It took us some time, as it was an intricate sphinx, but it was fun. After that we let the girls wander around for a bit, Raegan heading to who knows where, but the older girls were quick to track her down. It was fun!

I don't know, but I just had a great time! I could tell Morgan was enjoying herself. We have a lot of stuff to move, and tons to do at home, but it felt really good to take a few minutes, get with our friends who we don't see often enough, and do something special for our girls. They had a good time!

After we got home, Steve and Eric moved a big load of stuff. All we have left that will take two men is our washer/dryer/freezer/fridge/gun safe/Steve's garage armoire/the spare queen bed .... I guess that's a lot of stuff, but we really have moved a lot of our things. It will be nice to get this overwith! It has been really overwhelming, and actually rather stressful for me to even think about. I need to slow down and take care of this baby! No time for drama.

Anyway, I wanted to give you something cute to look at. I know I'm behind on my bloggin'. Take care!

4 Comments:

At October 17, 2005 6:07 PM, Blogger alyca said...

All right, so you MUST send me some of these pictures in big form so I can scrapbook them. Who cares that I wasn't there!!!?! These are really good!!

 
At October 17, 2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Just send me a list.

 
At October 17, 2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

We missed you. It would have been great to have you there!

 
At October 18, 2005 6:37 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home