Monday, June 23, 2008

And when she DID know what to expect




Steve had his hands full of Payton so missed the zoom, but what you didn't see is that I actually went up on stage and tried to get her to go back over there and dance with the other kids with me. She wasn't interested so I didn't make her. hee hee. Steve joked that I should have taken off her headband, put it on, and finished the song on my own. Whatever.

I think next year will be easier when I'm not standing right there. Once she's with the older kids, she waits backstage behind the curtains and I'm just in the audience. I think I was too much of a crutch for her. She was spooked the first night so it was hard enough getting her to line up with the other girls the second night. We thought it might be easier for her if she walked out with Miss Amber, but obviously, once the music came on, she was NOT interested. lol

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2008 3:51 PM, Blogger alyca said...

I totally love it

 
At June 24, 2008 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful job on the costumes.
Her face got very pink and she
wasn't happy the velvet was in her face. they were still darling for the first time.
Love gramie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home