Friday, February 02, 2007

Cha cha cha

I'm back! I went to Anaheim for a few days to visit the Craft and Hobby Association Convention. Scrapbooking took up most of the venue, which is quite amazing. I made many great contacts, met a lot of people and was able to do a lot of networking. I had a great trip and can't wait to go to another one someday.

The kids did great at home. Morgan barely wanted to talk to me and Payton is actually sleeping better now, so it was good I left. Steve took vacation time so that he could be home with the girls while I was gone, but unfortunately, didn't get to spend time with them like we had hoped. They were with his parent's and some other babysitters every day because our other house needed so much work he had to practically move in in order to get it to par before our new renters moved in. They showed up with a couple of moving trucks last night at about 6pm. They came from a duplex in Keizer so were very excited for the yard and extra space. They have kids 2, 4, and 6, and while I haven't met them, Steve said they are very nice people. So that's good! We were worried the house would sit vacant, so are super excited that we found renters right away.

So... just trying to get back in the daily grind and get myself organized. It was really nice to get some time for myself, to focus on something I am passionate about, but it was nice to come home to my favorite people too. You know what they say.... absence makes the heart grow fonder! :)

3 Comments:

At February 02, 2007 10:47 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Glad you had fun at the convention

 
At February 03, 2007 9:14 AM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Actually, no. That's not how it is. I'm not the one that's supposed to do all the cleaning and painting.

Still came out ahead, and the renters are so excited and have no plans to move. Great for us! They seem very nice.

 
At February 03, 2007 1:32 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Excuse me? Would sure appreciate an e-mail or soemthing from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home