Saturday, January 13, 2007

What's up

Just popping in to my online journal to say.....

Payton has another top tooth poking through. That's two on top, two on bottom. None of them line up, but she doesn't bite.

And.... she MAY have been waving out the window the other day. I can't decide. We never wave when we are in the house, but we always wave to people out the front window... and the other day when Steve was going to a meeting, I set her up on the back of the couch, but Morgan was having a fit and I was trying to get her to get up on the couch too... I look over, and her little hand is opening and closing. So I don't know. I hadn't started waving yet, and after she stopped she didn't start again, so it may have been a coincidence... but it was super cute so I hope that's what she was doing!

Otherwise... she says mamamamamama, but that's it. Hasn't started doing any sign language yet. I'm not as good about it as I was with Morgan, but I do try the eat, drink, and more when I remember. Oh, and bath. She loves taking a bath.

Tonight Steve is watching the kids and I'm going out to dinner with my girlfriends! I haven't done this in many moons, so I am looking forward to it! A couple of gals are PG and due within the month, so we are having a last hurrah of sorts before they are swamped. Johnny Carino's. Italian. Yum!

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2007 11:24 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Yum,hope you had fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home