Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another toot!

Legacy magazine just requested a layout of mine! It's called Explore.... I had it previously posted on here, but have to delete it until after the magazine comes out. The only scary thing is that Legacy wants me to mail them the layout, and then they'll decide if they want to publish it. They have to be sure they can photograph it, etc. So, it's a toot, but I hope it stays a toot! I don't know what I get in compensation, but it looks like my girl is going to be published again! So excited.

3 Comments:

At August 08, 2006 11:54 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Which one is it???

 
At August 08, 2006 1:50 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

YAY!!! I remember this layout.. it's the one of Morgan with the beach sunset... right? LOVED that layout! TOOT TOOT!!

 
At August 08, 2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Yes, Sabrina, that's the one! So excited.... it's one of my favorite layouts. So glad someone else thinks it's pretty cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home