Wednesday, October 26, 2005

7 inches tall?

7 inches tall!? My buddha belly doesn't seem big enough for a baby that's now 7 inches tall..... I don't think I have even felt the bab move yet. ... although I kinda did the other day... but it seems early to me. I was 19 weeks before I felt Morgan... if I remember correctly. That can definitely be debatable.

On top of finding out that my sister is having a baby the same time as me, my very dear friend, who was also pregnant, and due the same time as Sabrina, had a miscarriage on Monday. Everyone is doing well, they are just trying to cope with their loss, and figure out where to go from here. I'm not sure what I would do in their situation, but I think I would probably try and get pregnant again soon. With Marci, and this is just my theory, I think she was pregnant with twins, as she's a twin, and they just didn't attach themselves and separate correctly. Maybe she'll get those twins she wants this next attempt. Good luck with that! I can't even imagine trying to juggle two babies at the same time, with a toddler to boot! Good thing she's a stay at home mom!

7 Comments:

At October 26, 2005 9:58 AM, Blogger alyca said...

Oh, so sad to hear about Marci's loss. I hope everyone is doing okay. Her sister must be pretty upset, too. I know they wanted to be close together in their pregnancies.

 
At October 26, 2005 9:58 AM, Blogger alyca said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At October 26, 2005 10:24 AM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

For some reason, she hasn't been as supportive as Marci would have thought. I don't really know why. ... Maybe she doesn't know what to say? But yes, those two did want to have their kids together, and talked about it a lot before they were both pregnant. Marci was just giving Julie a few months to have the experience to herself before she got pregnant with her second.

 
At October 26, 2005 10:25 AM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Julie is due in March.

 
At October 27, 2005 7:40 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

The 12 days following a miscarriage are some of your most fertile. A large number of women find themselves pregnant again right after a miscarriage.. and commonly with fraternal twins. Something about the hormonal surge when your body miscarries aids in the release of multiple follicles in some women. Just info FYI.

 
At October 27, 2005 8:17 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

I actually think she's far too devastated to start trying to have another child so soon after losing this one. I think she needs a moment to grieve.

She asked me what she's supposed to do with the photo she took of her pregnant belly when she first found out, the pregnancy test, the sweatshirt she made for Krysta that says "I'm going to be a big sister." She's far more upset than I thought.

 
At November 03, 2005 10:50 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

It is an upsetting thing. She should keep them. Well, the photo and shirt anyway. This was her baby, "recalled". Not something that has to just "go away". Save Krystas shirt for when it does happen again for good, and scrapbook the picture, memorizing the event. No one says she has to go on like it didn't happen. It's OK to remember it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home