Thursday, September 22, 2005


I can't seem to figure out how to draw arrows on my picture to point out certain things, so I give up. I don't have the energy to look any more. Okay, you are looking at babytwo with the head up. It looks like it has bunny ears, which is appropriate, because it's our little easter bunny. In the middle, where it says Hi Dad, the little underscore is actually pointing at one of it's arms. The feet are below that all tucked up. When we were in the office, the baby waved at us, and even though I am 9 weeks, we were able to hear the heartbeat! It was exciting, and neat to see the new member of our family, growing away. I was accurate with my dates, and am due 4/28, but will probably have it 10 days early so that I don't go into labor before getting my Cesarean. The reason smaller hospitals don't offer the VBAC is because they can't guarantee immediate repeat Cesarean if it is needed. The OR's are just too small, and can easily be filled. So, a repeat C we will go. I had a great experience with it the last time, so am okay with doing it again. Anyway, meet the bab!

2 Comments:

At September 22, 2005 9:23 AM, Blogger alyca said...

yay!! New Fiero on the way!!

 
At September 22, 2005 10:05 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

WELCOME to the family, baby Fiero! I can't wait to meet you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home