Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Wyoming

The trip to Wyoming was a necessity, but it totally wiped me out. Morgan needed to meet her Great Grandma Rufi, who can't travel this way, so we had to do it. I was worried that the car part would be where we had our trouble, but thanks to a portable DVD player, Toy Story, and Ice Age, amongst a Baby Einstein video or two, Morgan was fine in the car. She just never slept, which means I never slept. I was a zombie the entire time, and was no fun. It was a very long week, and I am still recovering.

We drove 5 hours then stayed the night in Nampa with the Thorne's the first night, then drove 6 1/2 the next day before reaching Evanston. We stayed with Grandma 3 nights and then travelled on to the ranch in Lyman to stay with Aunt Kathy for the next two so that Steve could antelope hunt, which was a success. Then we headed home, travelling 6 1/2 hours to stay with JoRae again, and the remaining 5 the following day, to bring us home after being away a week.

I don't know when and if I can do that again, but I was glad to get Morgan to her Grandmother. I thought she would be afraid of her, but they actually did quite well, so the trip was a success. Thank goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home