Monday, July 25, 2005

Scout Lake

We went to Scout Lake today with Steve's parent's and his sister and Co. It's even smaller than the last time I was there, about 10 years ago! There were more people there than I expected for a Monday. The kids had a great time. I can already tell the difference that swimming lessons is making in Morgan. She really enjoys the water. Steve is coming with us to the pool tomorrow to try his hand at Tot 1. My only concern is the 2ft 6 inch water he'll have to squat in to get Morgan on his shoulder while she's swimming on her back!

Life's fun right now. Morgan is getting more fun, getting more knowledge, understanding more things, saying more words, demanding more... It's fun to watch her grow.

Our house appraised for more than we expected, awesome. We signed on the refinance last Friday. Soon we'll be able to sign on the next casa. We keep driving by and watching the progress. I want to get my hands on it now! Not October 3! I am excited to make it our dream home. We checked out a couple of houses on the Tour of Homes last weekend, and I got some great ideas for the bathrooms, which is the only safe place to start. Everything else will change, potentially. But we need bathrooms! The house across the street from the new house is listed at @$500,000. Awesome for us. It also appraised for more than we bought it, which meant instant equity, and puts us a few months closer to complete renovation than initially anticipated. Awesome. I have my house. Hopefully Morgan will be coming home to it when she's home from college, with the grandkids.... It's nice to know we finally have our home. That's a nice feeling. 2 acres is perfect, it's in a very equitable location, has great mountain views, great school access, mature TREES!, a 560 square foot scrapbook studio! Ahh, dreams do come true! I have all that I want now!

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2005 11:25 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Sounds like fun at the lake!!
Yes, your house is "Most Perfect House", or at lest it will be when you get all those tacks out of that closet door.
Good luck with that.

 
At July 26, 2005 2:32 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Awhh.... you just ruined the surprise! Well, Happy Birthday Raegan. Unfortunately, you will have to save your Hail Mary's until 10/3, so we'll miss your big day. But we'll get your birthday door to ya asap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home