Sunday, July 31, 2005


My latest Morgan layout. This is 5 months. My goal is to get 1-12 finished by the end of August. So far, I have 5 and 6 months done. I have work to do! I need to get Morgan's book done. There are scrapable happenings every day, and if I don't get on it, I will never have a chance of catching up, and the pages will be harder and harder to do, because the event happened so long ago. I wish I had done this page when she was 5 months. I would have had more to say, and I wouldn't have had to go back and look at her calendar to remind myself what she was doing at the time. I miss her at 5 months....

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2005 2:46 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Oh, I like it! It's simple, yet still really fun! I feel the same way about a lot of Raegans pictures... don't know why it is so hard to get it all done!

 
At August 02, 2005 8:47 AM, Blogger alyca said...

I like this style with the little tags for a bit of jounalling, but I can never think of little things to write on them, so I haven't used them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home