Wednesday, June 01, 2005


If you haven't already started, I'd like to change our project to the following map. Once you've finished your layout, we will submit it to the scrapbook site it's listed at in a monthly contest. Here's the instructions:

January 2006 Instructions: Make room for just 5 photos on this “airy” layout with plenty of visual breathing space. There is ample room for journaling on both pages, including a title which can be placed along the left side of the large block that spans across both pages. Due July 15, 2005.

2 Comments:

At June 01, 2005 4:39 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Hey--you suck. I am already done with the other one. I guess I will be forced to do another layout........(where is this one from? I like it)

 
At June 01, 2005 5:39 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Creating Keepsakes has a monthly contest. This is the layout for their 1/06 magazine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home