Sunday, January 07, 2007

Payton. 9 months

Oh dear... I am so behind in documenting what's happening with my little PJ!

We came home from the coast and now she's crawling.... EVERYWHERE. Army crawling. It's a good thing we put up a baby gate, because if I head downstairs to get laundry, etc., half the time she's standing there, holding on to the bars, when I come back up. She's quick! She's also pulling herself up to a stand, so we put her activity center on it's legs so she'd have something to play with (dum de dum de dum).

She's been in her crib for a few weeks now... so it's time to finally put away the pack-n-play. Yay! She isn't sleeping through the night, and this week she's sick... but fortunately, her late night cries haven't bothered her big sis at all, and for that, I'm very grateful. They need to share a room!

I can already see the trouble they will get in, because there's already been a time or two when we thought everyone was asleep, only to come across lights peeping under their door, and opened it to reveal a wide awake little girl, standing in her bed, and various room decor items littering it everywhere, as Morgan has decided she'd like to read all of their books, or would like to change her diaper with... all of their diapers, or that her dresser drawer needs reorganized... sigh....

Miss PJ has been under the weather for the last week, and then last night I noticed she's also getting a top tooth. Not a front tooth, not an eye tooth, but a tooth on the left. I don't have a picture of it because I'd have to push up her gums to get one... but here's a recent tooth photo that shows a couple of her pearly whites:


Oh my gosh, she's so cute! When she's really happy or trying to be funny she'll crinkle up her nose and breathe in an out really fast... it cracks us up!

My girl is 9 months old. It's going so fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home