Tuesday, July 18, 2006

To all my scrapping friends out there.....

Call me..... Design Team Member. Yep, that's right. I was chosen to be a DTM at a fairly new scrapbook website.... serendipityscrapbooks.com - I hope this is good exposure for me! There are great perks like free monthly kits, a 30% discount at their online store, etc., so I am really looking forward to it! It's a 6 month commitment starting 8/1. My online ID at most scrapbooking forums is dgf0902, so Alyca, and Sabrina.... sign up and participate. I have monthly requirements like 3 layouts and an altered project, I have to participate on the message board, comment in the gallery, things like that, but free product is wonderful, and I can submit my layouts for publication, which is part of my goal. So, this is great!

I also recently applied for the DT position with Junkitz, a manufacturer. Hundreds of people applied, and while I didn't make it, they announced that I did make the top 30. They picked 2 people, had 3 honorable mentions, and then listed the next 25 people in no particular order, so I don't know specifically where I was at but am very excited to have gotten that far up on the list considering I haven't networked by attending conventions, etc.

Anyway, I'm heading up the scrapbook ladder! Now if I could just get my scrapbook room organized, think of what I could create! I'm amazed at some of the layouts I am able to get done simply because I am always scrapping in a disaster with 1 or both small children distracting me, or late at night when I'd much rather sleep! So this is very encouraging!

:)

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 4:53 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Congratulations!! I will have to get over there to check that site out....

 
At July 19, 2006 11:31 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

That is so great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home