Thursday, May 11, 2006

oH MAN!

So, Steve had this ton of facial hair that he's been growing out since we've been out with Payton. Last night, we decided to have fun with his shave, and I took progressive pictures as he did hysterical shavings to get to "work worthy". They really were funny, some disturbing. Well, like a COMPLETE MORON, in anticipation of taking a ton of photos outside today, I forgot about our session last night, and deleted everything on my camera to free up space. I FORGOT to download those pics first, though! I'm such an idiot! Now we are going to have to have a third child so that he can grow out his beard again while he isn't working, so that I can take the photos again. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo bummed. That was going to be a fun scrapbook page! Matt had suggested "hair today, gone tomorrow" as a title!

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2006 9:06 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

AAAHHHH!! Well at least he got to share it before it was all gone! Next baby, OK? Next baby...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home