Tuesday, April 11, 2006


Mama and the two girls at the park. We went on a jaunt with the stroller and the front pack to get some exercise and some fresh air. Payton is that little pink spot at the bottom of the photo. Daddy took this picture and almost forgot to include her in the photo! :) He's working on his photography skills. This is unaltered. At least he was close up this time. Normally we are little specs in the middle of the photo because he's got it zoomed out too far. Now we just need him to go halfway. :)

3 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 10:13 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Fun! Which park are you at? I only know of the one by the school on Black Butte... and it's pretty small!

 
At April 11, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger alyca said...

at least there is only 3/4 inch above your head....Ethan does them, and there is just my head and 3 inches of empty space above it....I am constantly telling people to TURN the camera when I have someone take my picture. I take probably 75% of my pictures vertically as opposed to the standard horizontal way

 
At April 11, 2006 2:03 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

I know..... I'm always correcting him and thought this one would be zoomed way out. I'm surprised he even came in close, or I would have told him to do the same thing. At least Morgan isn't scowling, looking away, or giving her characteristic sarcastic "cheese". :)

Oh, and the park..... I don't know the name, but you can get there from the Dry Canyon Trail, or you head down 19th and turn right at the subdivision with all those craftsman homes.... don't remember the street. It's sitting right on the canyon. Has a great play area for the little ones if they like the climb around and go down the slides. Has swings too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home