Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The hills are alive.....

With the sounds of my tooting....

In the scrapbook world, if you get published, it's called a Toot.

Well.......


TOOT!

My Spring 2004 layout is going to be seen in the August issue of Scrapbook Trends magazine! It's the layout of Morgan sitting in the flowers at Nedonna Beach in 2004. I had strips of different Basic Grey paper, and then hand stitched some flowers on the left. I have to pull it from all online galleries, blogs, but can put it back in September after the magazine comes out. In exchange for my layout, they are going to send me $20 in scrapbook goodies as well as two copies of the magazine. Very cool. The only thing I don't like is that I have to mail them my layout, but that's okay. I have pictures of it so that I can recreate it if it gets lost.

Anyway..... TOOT TOOT TOOOOOOOOTTT! Very exciting. This was my goal for 2006, and it's April and it already happened. If Steve thought I was scrap obsessed before, wait until he sees me now that I've been published! :)

3 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Yay! toot toot toot!


( the hills are alive? God that was funny!)

 
At April 26, 2006 6:25 AM, Blogger alyca said...

I thought you had gas at first, then I read the rest....I did wonder why you would be telling us all about your gas, but to each their own...

AND....cool!! I do like that layout. Simple with just one photo, but complex with the different strips of paper and the stitching on the flower. Congratulations! I will have to figure out where to get those magazines and buy the appropriate one

 
At April 26, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Yes, and now you're a PUBLISHED artist!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home